Observing with LUCI
This section provides details on running the instrument, taking and checking data, and the appropriate calibrations needed.
The sections outlined are:
- Quick Overview – For a quick reminder of how to startup and execute observations
- Software – An overview of the software components and how to start them up
- Observing Procedure – An overview of the procedures for Imaging, Longslit, and MOS observing.
- Non-Sidereal Operations – An overview of the telescope procedures used to execute non sidereal observations
- Calibrations – Provides an overview of the calibrations necessary for the various observing modes.
- Troubleshooting – Outlines some basic LUCI troubleshooting.
- Data Flow – Describes the data locations.