Current Release Notes
Version 2023A 1.0 September 1, 2022
- LUCI1 G150 grating removed
- Added LUCI + MODS heterogeneous observations in shared risk.
- Bugfix in coordinate conversion where DEC -00:XX:XX lost its minus sign
- Bugfix in coordinate conversion where seconds could be 60.
- Bugfix for warning msg about missing AO conditions
- Bugfix for naming of the MODS 2.4″ LS in the PDF.
- Dock Icon conflict between some version of the OT and PIT on Mac OS.
- In the Observation Tab, when specifying the PI instruments LBTI and PEPSI, treat the time requests binocularly. If you have an object that you would like to observe using both sides of the telescope with these PI instruments, it will, by default, assume that is the case. In the case of PEPSI, if you want to observe just one side, make sure you have another binocular observation that matches observing conditions and target and it will be paired automatically.
- Some binocular warning messages are triggered or resolved inappropriately across different targets
- Java Networking Error on Mac machines. See Entry #5 in FAQ and Troubleshooting
- On the targets panel one can not change the width of the RA, DEC, or PM columns.
- On the observations panel one can not change the width of the Time, or Visible columns.
- When loading proposals from previous semesters that contain non-sidereal targets the ephemerides are not automatically updated for the upcoming semester. This, correctly, results in error message in the problems section advising the user that the ephemeris for the target is undefined in in the date range of the upcoming semester. The user should select the target in the observations tab, double click to edit the target, and click ‘Lookup’ to refresh the ephemerides. Please see the FAQ and Troubleshooting page for further details.
- Target files uploaded as tst or csv will fail if the object name is a number. This especially impacts non-sidereal observations where PIs have queried JPL Horizons in the PIT, downloaded the results, and then tried to upload them again. We suggest PIs in this instance use another file format and/or use a string as the target name.
- Target files downloaded, edited, and then uploaded as tst files on Window File Systems may encounter errors. We suggest using another format offered (csv, fits, or xml).
Issues with truncated text in some Windows versions. See FAQ and Troubleshooting for solution.